Carrier 20 Product Numbers:
- LocknCharge Part Number: LNC8-10129-US
- Apple Part Number: HQ1S2ZM/A
Carrier 30 Product Numbers:
- LocknCharge Part Number: LNC8-10135-US
- Apple Part Number: HQ1T2ZM/A
Carrier 40 Product Numbers:
- LocknCharge Part Number: LNC8-10141-US
- Apple Part Number: HQ1U2ZM/A
- Baskets by LocknCharge make deployments faster and safer
- Top-loading design makes devices more accessible
- Can hold from 20 devices, up to 40, depending on the Carrier Cart
- Compatible with devices up to 13" with Baskets, 17" with wire racks
- Lifetime warranty*
LocknCharge Add-On SKUs:
- Carrier 20 Cart - Wire Rack Pair - 10 Slot - (Compatible with cart version MK5): 10150
- Carrier 20 Cart - Wire Rack Pair - 10 Slot - (Compatible with cart version MK4): LNC8109
- Carrier 30 Cart - Wire Rack Pair - 15 Slot - (Compatible with cart versions MK4 and MK5): 10106
- Carrier 30 Cart - Wire Rack Pair - 13 Slot - (Compatible with cart versions MK4 and MK5): 10107
- Carrier 40 Cart - Wire Rack Pair - 20 Slot - (Compatible with cart version MK5): 10108
- Carrier 40 Cart - Wire Rack Pair - 18 Slot - (Compatible with cart version MK5): 10109
- Lockdown kit for all Carrier Carts: 10010
- Power: 110VAC/12A max
- Any LocknCharge products featuring ECO Safe Charge or ECO Smart Charge that were manufactured on or before August 13, 2021 have a max current of 15A. Products manufactured after this date have a max current of 12A. This change is in compliance with UL 62368-1 standard.
Carrier 20 Specs
- Dimensions: 36.7” (H) x 27.8” (W) x 19.2” (L)
- Weight: 107.1 lbs
Carrier 30 Specs
- Dimensions: 36.7” (H) x 26.3” (W) x 29” (L)
- Weight: 136.4 lbs
Carrier 40 Specs
- Dimensions: 36.7” (H) x 26.3” (W) x 33.6” (L)
- Weight: 159.3 lbs
What’s in the box:
- Carrier Cart by LocknCharge with ECO Safe Charge™ power management and remote control
- 3m extension cord
- Large 5-slot Baskets by LocknCharge:
- Carrier 20 - 4 Baskets
- Carrier 30 - 6 Baskets
- Carrier 40 - 8 Baskets
- Instruction manuals
- Combination Padlock with Silicone Case (No Keys)
- Velcro Cable Ties
*Click here for full warranty details.
Carrier 30 Cart - Video Demo
Watch a quick demo that outlines all of the key features of the Carrier 30 Cart. Available on the Carrier 30 Product Page.
Carrier 20 & 30 Cart - Set Up Video
Learn how to set up the Carrier Carts.
Carrier 40 Cart - Setup Video
This video demonstrates how to setup the Carrier 40 Cart for the first time with new devices.
Carrier 30 & 40 Cart - Wire Rack Installation Video
Learn how to install the optional wire rack for the Carrier 30 and 40 Carts.
Carrier 20 Cart - Overview Video
Learn more about the Carrier 20 Cart and key features from CEO James Symons.
Carrier 30 Cart - Video Testimonial - Australian Institute of Management
Carrier 30 Cart by LocknCharge. The Basket system allows Gene to grab a basket in each hand and carry them to where they are needed. “We have limited time with the participants, so being able to grab a Basket and placing them on a table give participants immediate access to the devices. I can do that in a matter of seconds which meets our need tremendously.” - Gene Howell, Manager for Educational Technology at Australian Institute of Management in Western Australia
Carrier 40 Cart - Video Testimonial - Como Primary School
The video below is a testimonial video of the Carrier 40 Cart. It demonstrates how the Carrier 40 Cart is used in a school scenario.